View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:14 AM   #41
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
No idea how often I read my Asterix, Lucky Luke and Donald Duck comic books and my MAD Magazines as a kid.

Later, I haven't read so many books repeatedly. Catcher in the Rye every ten years or so. It's very interesting how differently I think of Holden Caulfield each time.
Some Pratchetts, especially the ones where Death has a leading role.
Just recently I re-read Michael Chabon's Gentlemen of the Road, and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been the last time. Great fun. Then there is, in German, Fritz Mühlenweg's In geheimer Mission durch die Wüste Gobi, (Big Tiger and Christian), one of the greatest all-age adventure novels ever written.
doubleshuffle is online now   Reply With Quote