View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #39
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Arthur C Clark is another sci-fi author that I've read and found not to be my cup of tea. After watching 2001: A Space Odyssey I felt obligated to read the book. So chances are I won't re-read Arthur C. Clark's 2001 or Asimov's Foundations. However, Frank Herbert's Dune series have been re-read multiple times along with the audiobooks. Anyone else have books that have been re-read multiple times?
Many. Including The City and the Stars by Arthur Clarke, one of my all-time favorites (didn't like 2001). Also The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, for example. The Goblin Reservation by Clifford Simak. A sci-fi duology by an Estonian author that has not been translated into any other language, AFAIK. And there are many others. Not Dune, though. Read it once and felt like meh.

Last edited by Sirtel; 11-11-2019 at 01:38 PM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote