View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 07:56 AM   #38
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Arthur C Clark is another sci-fi author that I've read and found not to be my cup of tea. After watching 2001: A Space Odyssey I felt obligated to read the book. So chances are I won't re-read Arthur C. Clark's 2001 or Asimov's Foundations. However, Frank Herbert's Dune series have been re-read multiple times along with the audiobooks. Anyone else have books that have been re-read multiple times?
Arthur C. Clarke's "The Sands of Mars." Edmund Hamilton's "City at World's End."
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote