View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:32 PM   #37
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Arthur C Clark is another sci-fi author that I've read and found not to be my cup of tea. After watching 2001: A Space Odyssey I felt obligated to read the book. So chances are I won't re-read Arthur C. Clark's 2001 or Asimov's Foundations. However, Frank Herbert's Dune series have been re-read multiple times along with the audiobooks. Anyone else have books that have been re-read multiple times?
All the Pern books by Anne McCaffrey. Many times. Also Horseclans books by Robert Adams.

The Deryni books by Katherine Kurtz

Last edited by Gardenman; 11-14-2019 at 01:07 AM.
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote