View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #31
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Good way of thinking.

I could use your credit card as a coaster while you aren't using it.

Or brains could be used to do computing tasks for university networks while their owners aren't using them. Those that aren't up to the task could perhaps serve as props in zombie films.
There was a science fiction story (I think by Asimov but I'm not sure) where people had taken to using computers to do math for so long that writing math equations out had become a lost art. One of the characters rediscovers the 'art' and his superiors (in the government) conceive of all manner of things including having people contained within warheads who would guide the weapons to their targets.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote