View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #54
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
What frequency do you need?
Well it depends sometimes I need it quicker than what they offer on the product. Say cat litter which they are out of at the moment. Sometimes I need it every two weeks and sometimes every three weeks. Cleaning stuff sometimes I need once a month and then sometimes every other month.
Subscribe and save doesn't really work for me not having a steady income anyway.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote