View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #69
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
I like original Conan stories by Robert E Howard very much, and I find stories written based on Howard's notes readable - but I never found any other author who could write a Conan story in the spirit of original stories. The continuations were either boring, if nothing happened, or horrible when the author was trying to write in his own style in Conan universe. I remember particularly disgusting butchering of Conan and Belit's personality by Poul Anderson - one of the worst books I have ever read.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote