View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:59 AM   #64
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
I admit it. I started entering books into library thing. But like most people here...I have a LOT of books. The task...seemed insurmountable. I lost interest after the first 50 or so...
When I started to add a few books to Shelfari, I somehow got the idea of adding all books I could remember having read (from 15-16 yr.). It was rather fun. I don't own many books, so I had to go to the library and check the shelves. I think I got most of them - I re-read a lot so that made the number smaller - re-reads turned out to be close to half of what I'd registered
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote