View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 08:03 AM   #68
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Au contraire, I have been reading the comments. I will agree that if you have to be slaughtered, probably roaming around in a field (I assume) is better that being penned up and tortured on a factory farm, but they still end up killed for no good reason.
They do end up being killed, but my point is that they wouldn't have a life at all if not for their end use. To me, better a good life with a controlled end than no life at all.

As far as efficient production of protein goes, the sheep seem relatively sustainable as they mostly feed themselves in the wild; it's the human labor that makes it so pricey.

But I certainly can't argue against visceral repugnance and I'm not trying to offend.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote