View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
***Not just the UK; most of Europe put their clocks back last week.***

Yup, Patricia; MOST of Europe. Chez Marr missed out and we stuck to Cat Time, which meant I was at my desk at about 4.30am last Sunday. Our cat has a wee computerised implant just under the skin that's stacked with all kinds of info, but the technovets haven't yet come up with a way to automatically adjust the feline body clock to take into account Daylight Saving. N
please let me know if your technovets come up with anything, chez zelda this would be very useful info as well !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, dear. I fear that Zelda did not get her daily dose of chocolate yesterday. Bring forth the Royal Trebuchet!!!
is chocolate good for combatting chronologic displacement disorder (aka "stationary jetlag") ? pfff, what am i saying ? chocolate is good for combatting everything. by all means, bring forth the royal trebuchet !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote