View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:13 PM   #28
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Great tips! I created a temp folder @ Documents/Sigil_temp, and it was populated as soon as I modified an ePub and saved it. I have Sigil 0.9.8, by the way.

I should spend some more time getting familiar with Calibre, but I'm used to Sigil, which I find amazingly easy to use in general. I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would use InDesign. I got it for free since I have an Adobe subscription, but when I saw the difference between InDesign and Sigil, I just about had a heart attack.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote