View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:42 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Dock the Clips widget on the left, and the Preview widget on the right. They can both be the full height of the Sigil window if you tab them together with other widgets instead of stacking them.
@Diap - I often wish I could stack things in the middle - between CV and PV. I know its not possible 'cos there's no edge there - but you too must wish for things you can't have

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote