View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 11:06 AM   #84
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't think we can rule out display-driver issues, either. The Insert File dialog that sometimes fails to launch for @Trane is tasked with building thumbnails for every image that the epub contains, as well as a preview for the one selected.

@crutledge reported a crash a long time ago that was related to jpeg images (and possibly deletion) that I remember I was able replicate. I'm pretty sure we fixed it, but I can't seem to track down the thread where it was discussed (nor identify the commit that fixed it). If anybody comes across that discussion, I'd sure appreciate it if they could shoot me a link to it.

NOTE: it's not the one Turtle91 reported that Kevin fixed recently (deleting images and refreshing the Reports window).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote