View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 05:56 AM   #217
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Is this on the H2O (as in your profile) or do you have a KA1? 4.2.8283 comes with a kernel/framebuffer pixel format change, which pngshow won't know how to handle so you either get no images or glitched images. But as far as I'm aware this kernel/firmware doesn't run on the H2O so I can't test it myself. I don't have a KA1 and no plans to buy one.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote