View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:14 PM   #4076
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
While updating my calibre database with the date I finished reading books over the past few years*, I found one book that I'd read, but NOT marked as read in calibre!

That means my TBR is actually one book lower than at the start of the year! Excellent!

*I've finished 2010-2013, only 2014-2016 to go!
It gives me joy to see you so excited over one book. . Congrats on finishing the MUCH older collection. I'll be finishing my 2008-2011 collection of unread/unlistened to books this year. 2012 has a ton of books....that will be daunting. I did buy 2 book/audiobook whispersync combos, but they are quite short. Finished one already (it's on breaking bad habits ). The other is on decluttering which is about 3 hours long and can be done while I'm cleaning tomorrow. Yay!
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote