View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #20
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psymon View Post
AND, I also noticed with past uploads that if/when I do upload a newer version, it re-sets the "counter" showing how many people have downloaded the file (even if I gave it the same name), i.e. uploading a new version re-sets that counter back to zero.
It seems that a lot of the uploaders simply include a line of text saying how many times the prior version was downloaded.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote