View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #195
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I had a look at the Galaxy SIII and the original note while shopping today. They just look so cheaply made, I don't know. On the display units the casing felt rough from wear, the screen protruded from the body, and the feel of the plastic was anything but nice. How are your units holding up?
My S3 is only 3 months old, but it looks brand new. And I don't take particular care of it, I don't have a case or any protector for it.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote