View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #70
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
I never understood that part. I don't know how much they pay for those dictionaries, but why not simply let people buy the dictionaries they need and make the reader a bit cheaper ?..... People most of the times will need only 1 or 2 dictionaries, and there's a good chance the one you need is not included if you're not a natural English speaker. ....

To be honest, I never use the Sony dictionaries - it just seems so much easier to use paper ones, that I know and trust, and by now I have about 7/8 different languages, so not as limited .
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote