View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
To follow up on my earlier post, I just ordered the Noreve ebony pebbled cover.

I'll use my Oberon when I'm killing zombies.

I'll use my Noreve when I'm wearing a suit and tie, and I'm killing zombies.

Seriously, I suppose I'm thinking of buying another kindle 2; hence, a second high-end cover for a great Reader. (I prefer the English term, "ebookieuse" [an 'Ebook I Use'] - a term I created to confuse and obfuscate an already perfectly acceptable word - "Ebook Reader.") :

Don
Given the Oberon cover's richly tooled designs, you might have trouble removing the zombie gore from it after each use. Maybe some Scotchguard first?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote