View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 07:43 PM   #14
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I beg to differ. See my screenshot below. It seems to be available to all affiliates, and has rolled out faster than the previous version.
I have bestbuyca as my affiliate on my Forma and it does not download this 4.11.11982 FW when I sync. (currently have FW 4.11.11980). So though it does appear to be available to the device it isn't downloading it as David suggested when already running 4.11.11980. I will likely do a manual update at some point but as no one has posted what the changes are I think I will hold off for a bit. I am happy with 4.11.11980 particularly with some of your great new patches, like invert screen and eliminating the swipe to wake it up.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote