View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Yes, I use it every day (almost).
I just replaced my tired (1st batch) Blue one with a Black one I got NEW for $50 from a link a few threads back. This one work fine with the USB 2.0 ports that my Blue one would not tolerate.

I did note that the installed Astak firmware supported 9 size levels, but NO MP3 or TTS.

A Web trip to Jinke found a later (Jinke V5) version that got me back the MP3 (no TTS)

I do like the 6" Pearl screen on the K4NT, but I gave that to my wife for her use.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote