View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 06:55 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJ View Post
In Calibre Companion itself the metadata is correct, but it looks like the file itself that Calibre Companion is managing on my device wasn't updated.
As you found out when you connect to calibre as a wireless device, calibre updates CC with the proper metadata. Since CC is meant to be the library manager which you use to open books in whichever reader you choose there is no reason any file needs to be updated. I use Moon+ Reader as my reader too and never have any reason to wonder if the metadata in the epub was accurate. I never actually use Moon+ Reader to navigate my books or open them.

You have discovered the only work around to accomplish what you want.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote