View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:23 AM   #3
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
Thanks Chaley (again)!!!

I said it sounds crazy... The pages download into CC fine but FBReader doesn't pick it up.
You said most readers don't. However I noticed that it does pick up tags and since I don't ever use them I manually changed all new books before sending and liked it so I've tried to mechanize it. After exhaustion trying I called for help and you stepped up. So many thanks.

PS some times I just want a quick read or avoid a long one so pages matter to me.
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote