View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:26 PM   #59
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You keep saying this, but hitting return doesn't generate ANY code in Code View (which is what you say you're always using when inserting your images).
Huh. I just tried it and you're right (not that I doubted you). Sometimes I polish in Book View, then switch to Code View to insert an image, so maybe sometimes I hit return there instead and end up with <p><br /></p>
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote