View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:52 AM   #65
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Desktop > Phone > Kindle. There was a time when I used a tablet daily, but between the Kindle taking over reading and getting a smartphone with solid performance and a good screen, my last tablet died quietly in a corner without me noticing. The only laptop I've owned that ever got any use was a netbook, which is where I started e-reading before tablets really got going.

Granted, like Apache I'm a gamer (though not much FPS), so I'm going to have a good desktop regardless, and everything else is optional. Reading and audiobooks are also high priorities, and my phone is as capable in the first regard and moreso in the second than any tablet I've used (and the Kindle is far preferable for reading). I do despair of finding a phone with nearly as good speakers as my old HTC One M8, which is getting a bit long in the tooth.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote