View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
It bothers me that they are treating the customers better than the authors. Not because I hate customers, but because it leaves me with a feeling that they might try to open up shop again so they want to make sure their customer base is happy...but they don't seem to feel that way about the authors! I'm sure they will keep customer emails so that if they DO ever open shop again, they have a base...that's just ugly.
They are treating both absolutely horrible. Closing tommorow. Many will lose their books forever. DRM books have be unaccessible since this started. I know several that never downloaded anything they just use ARE mobile app to read their books on. They are at a lost what to do.

That advertisers and pre-orders are being refunded only if they put in a request is just dirty and criminal.

No one is being treated good in this mess.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote