View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 06:23 PM   #61
Rbneader
Evangelist
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I don't disagree. I only disagree that "the best thing about ebooks" has been missed thus far. I could be wrong, of course. There may be millions just waiting to read/buy multi-media ebooks with an internet-connected browser. But the truth of the matter is: it's not that novel a concept. Someone would already be leveraging it for all it was worth if it were viable.

The future of multi-media ebooks is iOS/Android apps (with offline capabilities). Not browser-based, server-side php/asp that requires full-time connectivity. *shrug*

It sounds lke a fun hobby-project, though. So like I said; I wish them luck with it.
People are already leveraging the 'multimedia book' or 'interactive story' idea. They're called games.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote