View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question for those who have the old Blackmask or Silk Pagoda dvds

I just bought the Blackmask dvd off ebay for $6. It's got several hundred thousand ebooks on it. I know most of them are in the pub domain and I could probably find them for free, but I am interested in the pulp mysteries and the idea of having them all on one disk ready to go appeals to me. Just wondering the best way to get them onto my reader. Some of it will probably be short stories. I was thinking of using my Libre for this. If the dvd is organized into folders, I could theoretically copy the folders directly onto an SD card and them browse and read them on the reader straight from there, right? Or is the DVD not set up in a way to allow this?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote