View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:20 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadolax View Post
Will Sony EPUBs with DRM transfer to my 505 with Calibre? I ask because I'm trying to consolidate all my books onto Calibre.

Calibre won't let me view the Sony-bought files, but will they still transfer to my Sony Reader okay? Also, will changing the Metadata of these files prevent them from working on the Reader?
Yes! I just did this on my 505.

You can use Calibre to send these files to your reader. You can also update the metadata so they look pretty in Calibre, but the only data that gets transferred to your reader with the file are the tags/series info.

Of course to read the drm books your reader has to have been authorized.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote