View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 02:59 PM   #10
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Sorotokin View Post
It is a part of SDK, however device manufacturers can override it (or even make it user-selectable) through user stylesheet.
My guess is that all vendors will be using the ADE SDK's default fonts. I attach a small ePub to test this. The screenshots are from the Windows Sony eBook Library viewer. The fonts look identical to these on my EZ Reader Basic and Pocket Pro (Hanlin V3 and V5), and also using Windows ADE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_font1.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	35814   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_font2.jpg
Views:	785
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	35815   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_font3.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	35816   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_font4.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	35817  
Attached Files
File Type: epub TEST_defaultfonts.epub (2.5 KB, 593 views)
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote