View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #11
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Cool

No Mini for me without the Retina display... it's a must! I believe Apple may have inflated the price for the Mini so they can later upgrade it with a Retina screen, and keep the price the same. That's when I'm going to buy it, as a secondary reading device.

Even so, I prefer a 10-inch tablet for reading e-books over a 7-inch tablet: because I can make the reading font comfortably large, and need to flip pages less frequently. Among Kindle devices, too, I still prefer reading on my old 10-inch Kindle DX, even though its display quality is lower compared to new Kindles, but I just love the extra screen real estate. Too bad the iPad killed off Kindle DX -- I still prefer e-ink for daytime reading, Marvin on iPad after it gets dark.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote