View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
snape
Language Lover
snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.

Device: Current: PRS-350, Kindle PW // Previous: PRS-505, Kindle 1, Kindle 2
Question about full justification on Paperwhite

It looks like most of the books I've purchased from Amazon are showing up fully justified on my new PW, and I don't see a way to change that without removing DRM, converting in Calibre, and re-uploading to the Kindle servers. (If there's something I'm missing on the device itself, I'd love to know about it.) My question is this: I'm thinking about buying the Harry Potter books, but am not sure how the DRM/conversion/re-upload procedure works with watermarking. I really, really, REALLY hate right-hand justification, and probably wouldn't get the HP books if I can't read them with a ragged right edge. I'm hoping that someone with a PW confirm that either a) the HP books don't default to full justification, or b) it's possible to fix the formatting of the books in Calibre and re-upload.

Anyone?
snape is offline   Reply With Quote