View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #9
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I agree with Astra that the Sony Ebook software is very functional and makes it simple to transfer things on and off the Reader with no problems.
But Taylor has a fair point when he says that the Sony Store is poorly laid out. I rarely use it, but they are not interested in European customers anyway. So even if I liked it, it would be inconvenient to get someone to buy gift vouchers for me.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote