View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #26
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Well, rebooted in main mode...still under the tree....

It's time to start plan B (with addition of rebooting after zeroing out /dev/mmcblk0p3)?

What does it mean to "mount your partition image if it is not damaged. Try doing an fsck on the original image file"?

My noobness it endless...

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
@silver18: Was it the "forensic images" link description that made you NOT click the link to find the image you needed?
I simply didn't see it...I saw it now, after looking for it. Probably I expected to see partitions images listed under kernels!

Last edited by silver18; 05-29-2012 at 08:53 AM.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote