View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 04:17 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmpjm View Post
chaley, am up again and feeling much better after a good sleep and . . . especially . . . your very helpful pointers about CC. It's now working as it should, I think, except that twice it's put up an error message requesting that I re-download it. Have done so, and it's installed OK each time, but am perplexed that it was necessary.
I am beginning to think that your tablet might be defective. I have never heard of anyone being told by a device that an app needed to be downloaded and installed again.
Quote:
Another oddity that I'm working on is that Calibre doesn't automatically convert epub or pdf book files to mobi when transferring via CC. This confused me briefly as books 'disappeared' when moving to the Fire, but I quickly discovered the cause.
In CC's settings / formats and folders, uncheck the book types (extensions) that you don't want sent to your tablet.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote