View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 05:06 PM   #23
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I hope your expectations in KSM 08 are not too high.
Don't worry about that, I started using KSM from version 6 and I'm as satisfied with it as I can be.

So, I'm sure KSM 8 would be even greater now that it solves problem for people who use calibre and nickel.

About here/there, I'm not native speaker, but it sounds to me that here is better. And yes, I have tendencies to nitpick. Anyway, the most imporant thing is that we now know how to install latest and greatest KSM 8.

And, is this the latest version of KSM in first post that you mentioned in your previous posts, or that version still isn't ready for public?
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote