View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 07:38 PM   #20
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
I see that KSM 8 is live and kicking! First post is with full installation instructions and I guess that version for download there is latest one, mentioned in earlier posts as coming soon?

And a really small typo in first post, in spoiler code for Installation on devices on which any KSM version apart from KSM 07 is running, the text is: which you can find there. There being the link where we can find deinstallation code. I think word here is better than there in this place.

Or I'm just nitpicking?

Anyway, great to see full and official KSM 8. I'm really excited about it, it makes this great software even greater. And of course, makes all kobo readers much better also.

Last edited by Alan_S; 10-29-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote