View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 04:59 PM   #18
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
from nickel yes and it reports available networks, including my usual one.
Then you should be able to connect from KSM to by using "wifi enable dhcp.sh". You can test if the connection is working by selecting "x wget acccuweather.sh". If it returns an error code, it does not work. If it returns a weather report, it works.

Another point: If you connect to a network from nickel and exit without disabling wifi, the connection stays alive. You will get a message telling you that wifi is enabled (touch the middle of the screen and then select close in order to close the message screen.)

I just saw your edits. So forget about what I said above. I guess there was simply a problem with your network for a short time.

Last edited by tshering; 10-29-2015 at 05:02 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote