Thread: Thanks Oprah
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Hate is an interesting thing. We'll suffer anything to preserve it.

I suppose that you simply have a great deal of distaste for "celebrities".

My wife hates ereaders - "It's not a real book".

A neighbor's kid likes to read, so I gave him a book that I thought he would enjoy. It turns out that he hates to read from "used" books. What a winner.

I don't watch Oprah. But from what little I've seen (and believe me, it's less than 4 or 5 minutes over the years) she seems to be a lot better than the rest.

MobileRead has 2 English versions. You'll need something like Calibre to shift to a Kindle format.

Good luck.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote