View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I like the lighting, I think, unless it's a battery hog. But I'm curious about what people think about the flexible displays: why would you want one and what would you do with it? If it's flexible, that implies it's unsupported and will be subject to being folded or kinked or otherwise mangled. Does someone have a good idea how such a thing would be practical and why it would be better than a rigid display? Just curious.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote