Thread: PRS-505 Sideloading Possible?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 02:28 PM   #13
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Dumb Me. Apparently the PRS-505 as released supported BBeB, PDF, TXT and RTF formats but NOT EPUB. The PRS-505 PDF manual crossloads and shows up in the menu. I was going by a Livewire list that indicated that Sony readers supported EPUB, but apparently NOT the PRS-505. unless a later firmware update did.

My firmware is 1.0.01.03170 and the latest per Sony is 1.1.00.18040 and the info with it indicates it adds EPUB support as well as support for SDHC memory cards greater than 4 GB.

Last edited by Richwood; 12-05-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote