View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #39
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
If it will make you feel better, I will confess that I got six free books on Feedbooks and my $100 B&N ebook gift card just arrived in the mail and is staring at me.
you can get a lot of books with $100 so when are you going to spend it? and i love feedbooks too

@ATD: I can't i still have some books that i borrowed that have already expired and i still haven't finished theeeem. gah. this is why i haven't turned on Sam's (my k3) wifi yet.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote