View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_callant View Post
I was left almost speechless when I was told I needed to provide proof of purchase, or it would not be considered a warranty repair. I can accept that if there was a question over whether or not it was still within the warrant period, but that is not a consideration here.
What is the warranty period in England? I believe it is 1 year on parts and 90 days on labor here in the States. If that is the case then the 90 days could be in dispute. Here is Sony's warranty for North America, Limited warranty for Digital Book Reader (PDF).

you might want to check here for more info on your options.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote