View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
The fact that you don't know them does not mean it does not happen.
But it does mean that it's not all that easy. Especially compared to ripping CDs which for years has just been put in CD, press an import button in iTunes and tons of other programs.

Most everyone I know has ripped a CD, no one has scanned a whole book. And I'd never scan a whole book as I'm not going to buy something that will do it, and I don't have the patience to do it manually, I'd rather just buy the paper book.

Book scanning has no doubt gotten easier, but I think it's going to far to say it's easy, or something that the average joe will ever do. Vs. things like ripping cds, dvds etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote