View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:21 PM   #281
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Oh, I see your point now. Note that the command isn't completely necessary; kobopatch will replace an existing KoboRoot.tgz. It's mainly there to prevent confusion if an error causes kobopatch to fail, and the old tgz is left there. I'll have the script updated for the next version.

You seem to be quite proficient at catching my mistakes while refactoring!
I noticed the issue on the Linux VM when I copied the directory from my Windows machine for testing and screwed up setting permissions so KoboRoot.tgz was not removed while trying to build the new version.

If I had just left the permissions alone, the defaults from copy/pasting into the VM would have been just fine and I wouldn't have noticed the issue.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote