Thread: Forma Standalone Forma setup?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 07:45 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I seem to remember that there were at some point changes made to the values expected in the columns. Could you share what exactly you did insert into the table?
Yes, exactly what works has changed over time. And I remember that there was an earlier firmware version that gave "Critical Error". I'm pretty sure someone worked out how to solve it. A search for that should find it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote