Thread: Forma Standalone Forma setup?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 04:30 PM   #1
PatrickTC
PatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsPatrickTC can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kobo - Mini, Glo, Glo HD
Standalone Forma setup?

I'm trying to do a standalone Forma setup as I've done with every previous Kobo I've owned, but it isn't working like it used to. Does anyone have any insight? There are some extra columns in the User Table in Sqlite...

Every time I've tried it, the Forma comes up and says I've made a "Critical Error," and that I haven't synced any books yet. I can load an ePub via Calibre, but then it doesn't show up under My Books on the Forma...

I'm essentially illiterate when it comes to understanding these matters, but I've always gotten by for the memory expansion and standalone hacks just by reading the forums and parroting...

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be most grateful!
PatrickTC is offline   Reply With Quote