View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 10:34 AM   #51
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
It seems strange that some people would be bothered by replies on an older thread when those replies might be helpful to someone like me, who is a fairly new member of this forum. I'm always researching for authors I might like that I haven't read yet. So, what difference does it make that people who want to be helpful have posted in an older thread? Things like this just have me shaking my head...
deback is offline   Reply With Quote