View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 05:09 PM   #257
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I totally agree with Hitch and wonder if your critique group and beta readers are just being nice by telling you what you want to hear. What demographic are they?
I don't think this is just limited to Writers.
Back in my days as a engineering technician, we had 'Design reviews', where the goal was to find flaws in the design BEFORE production (or, horrors, the customer found them).
No days, you are being 'mean' or a 'non-team player' if you look for flaws or suggest improvements.

IMHO the Fukishma mess would not have happened if someone had questioned having a single, ground level, emergency cooling supply.
Rubber stamp 'approved' or be blacklisted