View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quick question about side loaded fonts

Hi!

I successfully renamed my Arial and several other fonts to the Kobo Naming Structure <font name>-<font action>.ttf. However, when I tried it again this morning with other fonts, I couldn't get italic versions to show up.

These are the fonts that I couldn't get to work, I'm wondering if anyone else had any issues:

I opened each font file, checked the file name at the top of the window, changed it to that name-whatever it was supposed to do.ttf (.otf). I *did* change some of them to .ttf instead of .TTF.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote